Director - Talent Acquisition at Media.Net
Views:5138 Applications:1212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:606
Media.net - Program Manager - Business Operations & Strategy - International (6-10 yrs)
Program Manager - Business Operations & Strategy - International
- Media.net, one of the largest Ad tech companies today, globally, is scaling rapidly, thriving on the cutting edge of technology, developing highly disruptive, innovative & useful products for our large publisher / advertiser base, helping them grow their businesses & monetize better than ever.
- Deeply anchored in an agile product & tech environment, Media.net has built ace business teams that have adroitly scaled the businesses to becoming one of the top choices for advertisers/publishers worldwide, so you'll be working alongside these legacy teams, effectively in the big leagues, hobnobbing with marketers that are making big business happen within Ad tech happen, all the while collaborating & working alongside ad tech industry veterans that call Media.net home.
- By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide.
- By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
- Media.net has 1,250-plus employees in key operation centers across New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.nets U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
MEDIA.NET CULTURE, ETHOS & BENEFITS :
Culture, Growth & Learning :
- At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest, most intrepid minds in the industry, & well tell you why they choose us.
- A culture that is easily one of the best & most admired in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on entrepreneurial zeal, high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble!
You'll get to work alongside gifted colleagues from world-class Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business that has made its mark on the global ad tech industry & become a brand name to reckon.
Media.net Employees enjoy a large & well stocked cafeteria, sampling cuisines from all over the world, delivered to you if you should so wish, by a full suite butler service, right to your desk.
- Other benefits include a range of enriching training/learning & development programs spread across the year, multiple health & wellness programs & benefits including our very special EAP (Employee Assistance Program One on One assistance for all help/counselling needs), well appointed work spaces managed & maintained to perfection, periodic goodies giveaways for all Media.net employees, communication & entertainment allowances, flexi leaves, flexible timings, etc.
Learn more at : http://careers.media.net/
Designation : Program Manager (Sr Manager level) - Business Operations & Strategy (International geos)
Location : Mumbai, India
Role Summary : As a Program Manager, you are someone who comes with a minimum of 5-6 years of program management/project management/problem solving/hustling experience in a high growth internet start up / ecommerce / technology company environment & overall 7-10 years of exp. (Only hiring experienced folks from the industries mentioned herein, as the role is specialized).
You are a seasoned techno-commercial manager experienced in program management who would have the opportunity to work dynamically within our fast growing international (US/NA/EU) business teams in a role that spans customer relationship management, day to day business operations, analytics & business intelligence, growth & expansion, strategic near & long term planning & team building & management and will be based out of our Mumbai HQs.
What is the Job Like?
- Along with the BU head, Associate Directors & Directors, define, study & understand scope of the projects / programs allotted to you & strive to provide continual high impact operational & strategic support in running the day to day business operations towards successful achievement of the business unit goals.
- Assist your reporting managers & senior leaders in conducting successful & high impact Quarterly Business Reviews (publishers or advertisers in international geos) by leveraging growth & monetization analytics, relationship building conversations, staying informed of competitor/market intelligence to stay ahead of the curve, & offering the best in market solutions to our partners.
- Manage cohesive & productive relationships with internal & external stakeholders, working cross functionally to collaborate with colleagues from Engineering, Data Science, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, Design & Marketing teams to build & manage a rapidly scaling business. Liaise closely & routinely with the product & technology teams, sharing insights, collaborating in executions of product enhancements, new feature implementation, product maintenance etc.
- Champion as well as be involved in ad hoc in-house project management activities focused around continuous improvement of people/processes/technology all which cohesively lead to higher performance & effective work management.
- Manage & build a high performance team of business development, account management and research analysts as the case maybe through day to day activities, being involved in their hiring, coaching, mentoring & growth., as may be allotted to you.
Who should apply for this role?
- We are looking for someone with a proven track record & who comes with a minimum of 5-6 years of program management/project management/hustling experience in a high growth internet start up / ecommerce / technology company environment. (Only hiring experienced folks from the industries mentioned herein).
- Exposure to business development, client relationship management, partner management and client servicing along with consultative account management are other areas of expertise we would look for.
- Experience in the internet industry is a must have for atleast 3-5 years of your total experience of 6-10 years overall.
- Experience in deep dive project management (business side not IT project mgmt), program management, hustling, building dashboards, maintaining analytics, numbers, driving change based on data insights, assisting senior managers/Directors managing a team of people in his/her earlier role.
- Experience coordinating projects with external and internal stakeholders necessary.
- B.E/B.Tech (IT/CSE/ECE) & MBA degrees are highly preferred for this role.
- Strong analytical skills are a must have, ability to build dashboards & analyze multiple data sets everyday to enable you to be more effective at your job, is a highly preferred skill.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation, with the ability to congenially & cohesively work with a lot of people, across geographies everyday, being highly astute in people skills & effective communication is a must.
- Technologically inclined & able to keep pace with a rapidly scaling global tech company.
Ref : IIMJobs: Program Manager Business Operations & Strategy for Media.net, Mumbai
- Name :
- Linkedin Profile Link if available :
- Mobile :
- Email :
- Current Company :
- Designation :
- Current location (residing at) :
- Current Annual Ctc :
- Notice period :
- Total no of years of experience :
- Age :
- Do you have experience working in a tech / ecommerce company? If yes, pls mention no of years :
- Any experience with client account management & business operations management? :
- Any areas in the Job Description that you may not have had exp in? :
- Have you applied before to Media.net? If yes, when? :
- Pls attach your cv :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.