Director - Talent Acquisition at Media.Net
Views:4157 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Media.net - Manager/Senior Manager - International Business Development (4-9 yrs)
Media.net - Manager/Senior Manager - International Business Development - US Market
ABOUT MEDIA.NET :
- At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday.
- A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble!
- You'll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
- Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers.
- Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
- By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
- Media.net has 1,300-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
We are looking for an International Sales/Business Development professional with a minimum of 4 years of experience in B2B sales, preferably in ad tech, & international B2B Sales. This role would be with our premium clientele acquisition team and hence would additionally need a minimum of 2 years of Client facing experience in Sales/BD for the US market.
- An ideal candidate would be someone who not only has excellent written and spoken communication skills, but can also articulate him/herself well in front of the clients.
- He/She should exhibit exemplary confidence & poise and has the ability to think on his/her feet.
- He/She is anchored in innovation, constantly developing & practicing sales best practices/processes/strategies.
- He/She should be assertive, self motivated, & driven as they would own and lead the sales projects/closing conversations independently.
- We are looking for someone with finesse & charisma as they would be working directly with well placed ad tech industry veterans globally including but not limited to Media.net itself.
- Identify new prospects for Media.net's fixed placements/programmatic business.
- Oversee relationships with the existing clients and provide additional monetization solutions to them to help grow their revenue further with Media.net.
- Plan and execute lead generation strategies to build on & strengthen the existing customer base.
- Assist in the hiring, training & grooming of new associates for the sales team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to build sales collateral for Media.net's fixed placements/programmatic business.
- Negotiate agreements and terms with clients for deals with ticket sizes of >$500,000 a year.
- Strategize and implement outreach processes to commence business discussions with high-value prospects for Media.net's fixed placements/programmatic business.
- Scrutinize the individual and team sales pipelines regularly until the deal has met closure.
- Work with product teams to customize products based on prospective clients' need.
- Populate, manage, and interpret the customer CRMs and databases to undertake business development tasks with direct revenue implications.
- Develop and enforce CRM processes that generate relevant sales forecasts and multiply the overall sales intelligence of the organization.
- Representing Media.net at an industry level in the form trade shows, industry events, and client events.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.