Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:1058 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Media.net - Manager/Senior Manager - Demand Partnerships (5-8 yrs)
- Here's what interesting about an opportunity to work with one of the most progressive & fun demand partnership teams in the industry; It won't feel like work if you're doing it the Media.net way! And we're happy to show you what we mean :)
- At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher every day.
- A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative-taking, cross-team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
- If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
- In this profile you would (with not less than 4 & not more than 6 years of relevant ad tech demand partnership experience for progressive ad technology companies/ad tech practices of tech/internet/digital/eCommerce companies) as Non-Ad tech/Non-programmatic experienced applicants would not be considered):
- Own relationships, operational aspects, including integration onboarding and analytics for new Demand Partners.
- Collaborating with product and engineering for product enhancements and tech requests from publishers.
- Independently use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgment of client traffic to provide feedback to drive programmatic growth and volume.
- Own ad creative review process, revenue & growth analytics, triage escalations.
- Work with programmatic publisher account management team to review and investigate potential growth opportunities.
- Work day-to-day to resolve Advertiser issues and requests.
- Create periodical reports, dashboards and PPTs for internal and external stakeholder reviews.
- Ensure Demand partners receive the highest level of customer service and support.
- Having a strong understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem with a granular understanding of the Demand-Side Platform (DSPs), Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), ad exchanges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across business, product and tech teams.
- Ability to work independently to manage relationships with US Demand Partners and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management and time management skills
- At least 5-7 years of total work experience with a minimum of 4-5 years focused on Account Management withing the programmatic advertising tech ecosystem with on hands experience working with Real Time Bidding partners
- Thorough knowledge of advertising networks and/or publishers, ad exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, Double Click for Publishers.
- Excellent MS office skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel).
Please apply with below details in your resume/cover letter:
Linkedin profile link:
Current Annual CTC:
On a scale of 1 to 10 pls rate your expertise in ALL the areas mentioned in the JD:
If you do not have expertise in any of the areas mentioned in the JD, Pls specify:
Total work exp in Ad tech:
Total work exp specifically managing Demand Partners:
Experience in RTB (on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being highest):
Any experience in handling teams?: If yes, how many direct reportees have you managed?:
Any experience working for international partners? Pls mention the geographies (For eg: US/EU/MENA/SEA, etc):
Permanent residence if different from current location:
Have you applied before to Media.net? If yes, when?:
Are you open to relocating to Mumbai(COVID adherent):
Media.net is at a very growth rich stage & a lot of exciting things are happening that you'd like to be in touch with us for, do follow the Media.net LinkedIn page to stay updated on all that & more: https://www.linkedin.com/company/media.net