Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:7168 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Media.net - Manager - Publisher Partnerships - Programmatic Marketing (1-2 yrs)
Manager - Publisher Partnerships(Programmatic)
Here's what's super interesting about an opportunity to work with one of the most progressive & fun programmatic teams in the ad tech industry. It won't feel like work if you're doing it the Media.net way! And we're happy to show you what we mean :)
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You- ll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
Find more about us here: http://careers.media.net/
We are looking for a seasoned Ad Tech industry professional who has a high-performance background in ad tech business operations, partner account management & revenue optimization, along with team management & overall strategy driving the business specifically for programmatic relationships with seasoned knowledge in RTB/Programmatic partnerships. This opportunity is for our premium deals team & we're looking for someone very seasoned, well spoken with a head for analytics & people management, to be able to run this ship well. The candidate should have good analytical skills, has the ability to interpret and work with big data and should be technically inclined (coding experience not required but should be able to understand the finer nuances of the product & customer requirements/needs.)
Pls note: Non ad tech folks will not be considered.
What could make you a great prospect for this role:
International digital publisher account management experience using programmatic expertise, preferably having managed mid to large sized publishers in the US/EU/Canada, etc. Experience of having managed a team of atleast 3-5 people. Overall experience of 6-10 years with atleast 4 years in Yield management/Publisher Partner management in an ad tech company & a deep understanding of programmatic.
- Work cross functionally with multiple business & tech teams in the company to deliver only the highest customer experience for our premium publishers, ensuring seamless support in helping them monetize.
- Own all strategic and operational aspects, including integration and on boarding of new partners, and collaborating with product and engineering.
- Use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgment to strategise and identify revenue opportunities for publishers.
- Liaise with internal teams to execute strategies and deliver custom client requirements
- Ideate on new product road maps.
- Work on addressing and resolving client issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure publishers receive the highest level of customer service and support.
- Mentor and train new team members.
- Conduct research & gather intelligence on competitor products and constantly update yourself on the ad tech landscape.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in areas mentioned.-
- Proven account management experience in a B2B setting preferably for International geographies like the US/Europe, etc though work experience with large companies in - domestic business development & account management is also welcome.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills
- Tech proficiency is a bonus
- Self-motivated, target oriented individual