Manager - Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:1387 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Media.net - Manager - Product Marketing (5-10 yrs)
About us : Media.Net :
Media.net is one of the world's leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10's of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100's of petabytes of data.
With 1000+ employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
Media.net is acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever and this acquisition will fuel Media.Net's global expansion strategy and provide access to China's world-class talent and capital markets.
What is the job like?
As a Manager-Product Marketing you will have the chance to work on multiple customer facing products in consumer tech, health, finance and travel domains. This would be an extremely high visibility role where you will work directly with the senior leadership to define product vision, growth strategy and monetization models.
You will work cross functionally with a diverse set of people right from the product conceptualization to launch and become a bridge between the business and technical teams. The role would need an immaculate understanding of online user journeys and various touchpoints and how we can leverage our product and build features to capture users at those touchpoints. You will need to come up with out of the box growth hacks and ideas that can fuel the exponential growth of the product
Who should apply for this role?
- You will manage the vision, strategy, and feature roadmap of one or more consumer facing products within Media.Net
- You will work with stakeholders from multiple functional areas such as engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance, legal and Marketing
- You will conceptualize and launch new products and features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Define and document milestones and effectively communicate the progress on product profitability and key operational metrics to the higher management.
Manager - Product Marketing :
- You will ensure that all cross functional teams are aligned to the goals and deliverables
- Drive strong partnerships with YouTube, Instagram and twitter influencers, other partners and B2C service providers
- Focus on Product Strategy & Management, Competitive Analysis, Prioritization, Prototype, Software Architecture & Engineering Plan, Messaging, Go to Market Strategy, Ecosystem development - Customer/Partner/Community engagement.
- Analyze product engagement data and come up with new features and growth hacks to further increase traffic and engagement metrics
- Work along with other business teams to define revenue models ranging from programmatic, affiliate integration or direct brand associations
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies
Required Skills :
- 5+ years of experience creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch
- Experience driving product vision, go to market and design strategies at a senior level
- Extensive experience in developing B2C / direct to consumer internet products and technologies
- A penchant for business and innate ability to analyze markets, competition and dissect revenue models
- Strong know how of latest technology advancements and understand the impact of new standards on product design
- Extremely data driven and a strong understanding of various analytical tools such as Google analytics and other third-party software- s
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams of architects, designers, marketers and business leaders to drive technical designs and features
- A born leader who can inspire & motivate a team without direct authority
- MBA / MS or an equivalent degree from a reputed institute
Bonus Points :
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Can conceive new business ideas
- Growth hacker mindset to drive product adoption
Benefits and Culture :
At Media.Net people love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!). We have flexible work hours and flexible holidays, which means that teams pick their own work hours. Media.Net has its own concierge desk that doubles up as a travel agency.
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!