HR at Media.Net Software Services
Views:585 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Media.net - Manager - Product Marketing (4-8 yrs)
About Us :
Media.net is one of the world's leading companies in the ad tech space that provides a wide range of advertising, software distribution and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions and is constantly diversifying its revenue streams. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10's of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100's of petabytes of data.
With more than 1600 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net ranks #2 in the contextual advertising business worldwide. Media.net was acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in the 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever, fueling Media.net's global expansion strategy while providing access to China's world-class talent and capital markets.
About The Role:
We are looking for creative and analytical minds that can conceptualize and execute on the synergistic union of technology, user experience and monetization of online products.
These products range from fledgling ideas that need nurturing to become functional and scalable, to large multi-billion dollar brands looking to grow their user base, enhance user retention or optimize their monetization. Be it solving mundane problems with a utility focused approach or creating newer products that engage and excite a range of audiences, the role requires agile individuals who can leverage Media.net's technology and resources to drive success.
The role requires you to collaborate with creative, product, engineering, media, analytics, sales, publisher management, demand management and compliance/legal to develop impactful experiences that engage customers and drive adoption. You would work with partners, vendors and clients and synergize our businesses by integrating/supporting their products/offerings or taking on projects geared towards achieving a client's specific goals. You will build competition and market intelligence through research to make decisions on branding, positioning, prioritization of features/integrations and ensure successful execution around the growth and monetization of the products/projects assigned. It would be crucial for you to track product KPIs and take data driven decisions for product enhancements that impact business.
Core Responsibilities :
- Partner with the Product Team through the lifecycle of the product(s) you manage, taking ownership for the product's success
- Partner with the Media team to shape the go-to market strategy for new products and releases in addition to optimizing marketing flows
- Drive all marketing efforts
- Build and manage intelligence around the product/industry/competitors through user feedback, industry and competitive research and keep cross-functional teams updated on an ongoing basis
- Build strategies around user engagement, growth, and development across the various stages of the product lifecycle
- Build presentations, case studies, demos etc to communicate value to partners, advertisers and management.
- Work with Analytics & Reporting team to log and monitor relevant data points
- Develop and own metrics for measuring progress and assessing the impact of these products, including defining KPIs, and take data-driven decisions around product/marketing enhancements to drive business success
What skills and experience do you need?
We look for dreamers, thinkers and problem solvers, who are passionate about technology and exploring possibilities to innovate and grow the products we create and empower. Skills you need for this profile include:
- 4-8 years relevant experience in marketing/product/online customer success in a technology company or startup.
- Solution driven DNA with a passion for technology, and a keen eye to identify opportunity in an ever-changing landscape
- An expert communicator who can lead and manage relationships across organizational boundaries and vendor relationships
- Creative problem-solver who demonstrates curiosity and strives for constant improvement
- Global citizen able to adapt messaging to various audiences (seniority, cultures, technical expertise, functional alignment, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships and influence decisions at multiple levels of an organization.
- A customer-first approach with an innate curiosity to understand our customers
- Strong analytical skills geared towards iterative solution of user problems based with data