Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:767 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Media.net - Manager - Product Marketing (4-8 yrs)
Product Marketing Manager
Media.net's Premium Advertising Exchange is focused on delivering value across the whole supply chain from advertisers to publishers. We are one of the world's leading companies in the Contextual Advertising space, providing a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has constantly broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions. We serve our real-time contextual ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across tens of millions of sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and hundreds of petabytes of data.
With more than 1800 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the #2 largest contextual advertising businesses worldwide.
About the Role:
- We are looking for creative and analytical minds that can conceptualize and execute on the synergistic union of technology, user experience and monetization of online products.
- The role requires you to collaborate with creative, product, engineering, media, analytics, sales, publisher management, demand management and compliance/legal to develop impactful experiences that engage customers and drive adoption.
- You would work with partners, vendors and clients and synergize our businesses by integrating/supporting their products/offerings or taking on projects geared towards achieving a client's specific goals.
- You will build competition and market intelligence through research to make decisions on branding, positioning, prioritization of features/integrations and ensure successful execution around the growth and monetization of the products/projects assigned. It would be crucial for you to track product KPIs and take data driven decisions for product enhancements that impact business.
What You Will Do:
1) Target Market and Competitive Research
2) Product Positioning &Feature Conceptualization
3) Managing Product Launches
4) Content & Messaging Strategy
5) User segmentation & identifying targeted marketing strategies
1) Defining KPIs and goals
2) Measuring progress & assessing the impact of these products
3) Monitor Key
4) Customer Satisfaction Indicators
Product Adoption & Growth:
1) Onboarding Customers
2) User Engagement Strategy Execution
3) Iterative Testing and Product Improvisation
4) Consumer Journey Optimization
5) Reengagement Strategies
6) Identify and apply cross pollination opportunities
Team Building Management:
1) Build manage a team to drive required efforts
2) Monitor performance and plan goal setting for the future
3) Define processes roles to be followed for task execution
4) Mentor existing reportees & train new joinees
1) Drive monetization strategy balanced by a customer centric approach
2) Identify new revenue sources and optimize existing ones
3) Maximize user LTV using a combination of best working and new market practices
4) Analyze ROI from products and manage changes required for maximizing it
What We Look for in a Candidate:
1) You have 4-8 +of overall work experience
2) You have 3-4 +years of relevant experience in marketing/product/online customer success in a technology company or startup
3) You have the ability to collaborate and build relationships and influence decisions at multiple levels of an organization
4) You thrive in a robust environment and align available resources to a common goal
5) You have a passion for technology, and a keen eye to identify opportunity in an ever changing landscape
6) You have strong analytical skills geared towards iterative solution of user problems based with data
7) You are open to travel travel to our global offices and industry shows to connect with peers, vendors and partners
8) You are proactive in your approach to problem solving and navigating ambiguity and complexity
9) You have a customer first approach with an innate curiosity to understand improvise on user needs
10) You think quick on your feet and can derive actionable insights based on information available
11) You are an expert communicator who can lead and manage relationships across organizational boundaries and vendor relationships