Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:3094 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Media.net - Lead - Procurement (10-15 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- The Procurement Lead will collect and examine all our current IT contracts to identify opportunities for improvement including vendor consolidation, as well as drive the vendor selection and negotiation for additional IT services to meet evolving business and technology needs.
- The candidate will closely work with business and technology stakeholders to drive a structured RFP and vendor selection process to understand requirements, identify potential vendors and make effective purchasing decisions.
- The candidate, in close collaboration with the other stakeholders, will lead negotiations to close on agreements that provide us with excellent and relevant services, hold vendors accountable and can adjust to the changing needs of our growing organization.
- Once agreements are in place, he/she will work with the technology stakeholders to monitor and continuously evaluate vendor performance and support the stakeholders with issue resolution.
- He/She will work with tech teams and business leaders to identify and pursue potential outsourcing opportunities that could be beneficial to the company.
- Identifying potential 3rd party providers by understanding the vendor market and the organization's business and technology needs.
- Establishing a structured vendor selection process.
- Developing, maintaining and using a library of vendor checklists & templates for RFPs, vendor evaluations and contract language in close collaboration with the legal team.
- Assessing current contract and vendor performance and health, identifying new contract or vendor resources, developing and negotiating contract terms, monitoring contract performance, etc.
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and establishing effective issue resolution and escalation channels within the vendor organization.
- Collaborating cross-functionally with the technology team, the finance team, and the business teams to assure that the company's service contracts are being correctly executed and ensure all requirements are well-communicated and well-understood by all parties.
- Developing and evaluating opportunities to improve, enhance or expand vendors.
- Instituting and leading regular business review meetings with key vendors and company stakeholders to assess vendor and business performance.
- Work with the technology and finance team to manage to invoice and resolve billing issues.
- Maintain a contract management database that contains all active, pending, and historical contracts.
- Track obligations, deliverables, contract changes, and manage and control access to documents as appropriate.
- Proactively maintain knowledge on current service provider performance, services and capabilities and industry outsourcing/contracting trends.
- Should have exposure to global IT procurement.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT procurement and team management exposure would be required for the role.