Business Partnering & Delivery at Media.net
Views:9034 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Media.Net - Financial Analyst/Senior Financial Analyst (5-8 yrs)
We are a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. It provides the full spectrum of advertising and traffic monetization solutions to its large, diversified client base worldwide, and has one of the most comprehensive ad tech portfolios in the industry. Media.net has 1200+ employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Miami, Dubai, Mumbai & Bangalore. Our US HQ is based in New York and Global HQ in Dubai. By market cap, we are one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second-largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
We are hiring for multiple FA roles
Reporting to: Business Head / CEO
Location: Mumbai / Dubai
Role & Responsibilities
- Financial analysis and financial modeling for the Business Unit
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts
- Developing and reporting on financial and operational performance metrics
- Support in monthly/quarterly financial closing activity in close co-ordination with business and accounting teams
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely manner
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner.
- Facilitate the business reviews with data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Partnering with the finance team to ensure procedures and controls are routinely applied whilst performing accounting and operation
- Execute and drive KPI metrics for business and operation performance
- Demonstrate an appropriate understanding/working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls, and apply them
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Drive process improvements required to enhance controls.
- Actively participate in strategic initiatives and special projects when assigned or required.
- Should have a minimum of 5 year experience in financial analysis and financial modeling, overall 5-8 year experience in the financial analyst role
- Should be a Graduate (Engineering / IT preferable) / CA/ CFA / ICWA; MBA - Finance preferred
- Advanced skills in Excel, Macros & PowerPoint
- Strong data investigation skills
- Excellent analytical abilities and numeric skills; comfortable dealing with complexity and detail and converting the huge data to actionable information
- Proactive, out of box thinking and creative problem solving
- Very good written and verbal communication
- Meeting tight deadlines and prioritizing workload
- Proven ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and solve problems analytically
- Stakeholder Management, ability to interact with different levels of management and people with different personality styles
- Experience working in an international business context, with an understanding and appreciation of business cultures and customs from around the world will be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.