Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:6621 Applications:912 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Media.net - Business Development Role (1-3 yrs)
Media.net is a leading global ad tech company comprising of 1,300+ talented employees exclusively focused on developing innovative monetization products for digital publishers. By revenue, Media.net runs the #2 largest contextual ads program globally. We work as the trusted advisor to top management across various large publishers.
We provide our publisher clients with expert advice, comprehensive access to the best monetization opportunities, and outstanding execution via highly customized solutions across all advertising formats - search, native, display, content, video, mobile, product, local and social ads. We consistently deliver long-term superior performance by using leading-edge technology, algorithms, high-quality research, and proprietary processes that allow us to display the most precisely targeted, highest paying ads.
We have a global footprint of offices spread across New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Mumbai, Bangalore, Zurich, Frankfurt, etc. Some of our publisher clients include Forbes, Hearst, Meredith, Yahoo, MSN, Reuters, Kiplinger, The Street, Ziff Davis, NY Daily News and many more.
- Pitch to new prospects for Media.net's fixed placements business.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and consult them on growing revenue.
- Drive lead generation efforts to grow prospective client list.
- Working with Marketing team to build sales collateral for Media.net's fixed placements business.
- Negotiate agreements and terms with prospective clients.
- Regularly follow up on sales pipeline until deal closure.
- Liaise with product teams to customize product based on prospective clients' need.
- Populating, managing, and interpreting customer CRMs and databases to undertake business development tasks with direct revenue implications.
- Understand prospective clients' organization structure to identify different stakeholders, influencers, and decision makers.
Who should apply for this role?
- Graduate/PG from any stream.
- Candidates with a years of experience in Ad tech sales or Saas based sales would be preferred.
- Experience in Online Media is a bonus
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Good Team Player.
- High level of drive, initiative and self-motivation.
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
- Familiarity with Internet search industry preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office.