Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:10505 Applications:792 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Media.net - Associate/Senior Associate - Data Analytics & Business Intelligence (2-3 yrs)
- Build a strong analytical foundation for the Sales & Account management teams, ranging from understanding users to measuring campaigns and creating dashboards.
- Analyzing customer data to identify revenue opportunities.
- Tracking & maintaining data sanity across CRM and reports.
- Hire and manage the intelligence/analytics team.
- Build a holistic understanding of our users through data mining and external research.
- Be the key problem solver for the sales & account management team, including ideation and testing solutions.
--Build a robust measurement methodology including attribution models and evaluation criteria.
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into publisher and channel performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Help redefining sales/account manager operations programs & processes, contract negotiations, development of system/tools, deal analysis & reporting, forecasting & planning models.
- Present findings to senior management to drive business and marketing decisions.
- Use tools & platforms like R, Tableau, Excel, etc to work efficiently at scale.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent degrees.
- Minimum 2 years of analytical and database experience. Marketing analytics, product management or consulting experience is a plus.
- Proficiency with multiple analytics and database tools common within a marketing organization.
- Strong data visualization skills. Experienced in creating dashboard reporting in visualization tools a plus.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution.
- Hustle is essential, moving quickly and executing to allow for continual iteration is required.