Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:931 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Media.net - Associate Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (3-5 yrs)
Associate Manager : FP&A
About us : Media.Net
- Media.net is one of the world's leading companies in the ad tech space that provides a wide range of advertising, software distribution and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions and is constantly diversifying its revenue streams. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10's of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100's of petabytes of data.
- With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net ranks #2 in the contextual advertising business worldwide. Media.net was acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in the 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever, fueling Media.net's global expansion strategy while providing access to China's world-class talent and capital markets.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner and follow-up with the business/ functional teams for compilation and extraction of data and assist with analysis.
- Validation of business-critical data like revenue and costs.
- Tracking of key performance metrics and reporting them to the management to help them take strategic initiatives.
- Help in management of development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
- Assist the strategic aspects of the annual operating plan and budget process for the company.
- Assist in analysis of current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
Skills and Experience :
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- MBA preferred.
- Versatile, motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, a strong communicator and a leader.
- Mastered the concepts for his responsibilities while retaining a broad knowledge of principles in other areas.
- Continually learn and develop his skills while providing mobility to move among groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skill is a must.
- Shall be expected to be hands-on and execute work by self.
- A High impact Individual Contributor and a great team player as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.