Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:729 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Media.net - Associate Manager - Finance Operations (3-5 yrs)
Associate Manager : Finance Ops
About us : Media.Net
- Media.net is one of the world's leading companies in the ad tech space that provides a wide range of advertising, software distribution and traffic monetization solutions. Since its founding, Media.net has broken new ground in building innovative contextual advertising solutions and is constantly diversifying its revenue streams. We serve our contextual real-time ads customized for each visitor and each page view across billions of visitors, across 10's of millions sites/domains on a server infrastructure that runs 1000+ CPUs, terabytes of RAM, and 100's of petabytes of data.
- With more than 1300 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net ranks #2 in the contextual advertising business worldwide. Media.net was acquired by Chinese Consortium for $900 Million USD in the 3rd Largest Ad Tech deal ever, fueling Media.net's global expansion strategy while providing access to China's world-class talent and capital markets.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Supervision of day to day accounting activities.
- Review of accounting entries passed in ERP.
- Maintain and review trackers as well registers maintained in spreadsheet.
- Review month-end closing entries.
- Preparing flawless MIS reports.
- Preparation of consolidated MIS as well as financial statements.
- Handle statutory as well internal audits.
- Preparing the data files for Income Tax, GST & Service Tax scrutiny, and assessments.
- Reconciling financial numbers and should have good number-crunching experience.
Skills and Experience :
- CA having minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience post qualification from a reputed organisation.
- IGAAP and IFRS knowledge preferred.
- Versatile, motivated, intellectually curious, analytical and a strong communicator.
- As an accounting and finance team member, you will handle the core accounting functions at Media.net.
- Mastered the accounting concepts for your responsibilities while retaining a broad knowledge of principles in other areas.
- Continually learn and develop your skills while providing mobility to move among groups.
- Knowledge of any ERP preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will be expected to be hands-on and execute work by yourself.
- A high impact individual contributor and a great team player as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.