Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:5741 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Media.net - Associate Manager - Demand Partnerships (3-6 yrs)
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday.
A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You- ll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
In this profile you would (with not less than 2 & not more than 6 years of relevant ad tech demand partnership experience for progressive ad technology companies/ad tech practices of tech/internet/digital/ecommerce companies) as Non Ad tech/Non programmatic experienced applicants would not be considered):
- Own relationships, operational aspects, including integration onboarding and analytics for new Demand Partners.
- Collaborating with product and engineering for product enhancements and tech requests from publishers.
- Independently use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgment of client traffic to provide feedback to drive programmatic growth and volume
- Own ad creative review process, revenue & growth analytics, triage escalations
- Work with programmatic publisher account management team to review and investigate potential growth opportunities
- Work day-to-day to resolve Advertisers issues and requests
- Create periodical reports, dashboards and PPTs for internal and external stakeholder reviews.
- Ensure Demand partners receive the highest level of customer service and support
- Having a strong understanding of ad-tech ecosystem with granular understanding of Demand-Side Platform (DSPs), Real-Time Bidding (RTB) and Supply-Side Platform (SSP), ad exchanges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across business, product and tech teams.
- Ability to work independently to manage relationships with US Demand Partners and assess partnership viability and growth opportunities.
- Proactive attitude with excellent project management and time management skills
- At least 3-5 years of total work experience with a minimum of 2-3 years focused on account management within programmatic advertising tech ecosystem, with on hands experience working with Real Time Bidding partners.
- Thorough knowledge of advertising networks and/or publishers, AdExchanges, DSPs, SSPs, Double Click for Publishers.
- Excellent MS office skills (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)