Director - Talent Acquisition at Media.Net
Views:4051 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Media.net - Associate Director - Supply Partnerships - International (10-13 yrs)
ABOUT MEDIA.NET :
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble! You'll get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk.
Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net has 1,350-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at : http://careers.media.net/
If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
Position : Associate Director - Supply Partnerships
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : Post Graduate/MBA from a reputed B-School (must have) + B.E/Btech (preferred)
Experience : At least 6-8 years of high impact post MBA experience in a techno commercial role with well known mid/large sized, fast growing companies, preferably tech companies & minimum 10 years of experience over all.
- We are looking for a seasoned techno-commercial business development & client relations professional who would have the opportunity to work holistically within one of our fastest growing premium deals business teams in roles spanning customer outreach, ad tech operations, analytics, client relationship management, business growth & expansion, strategic planning & development & team building,.based out of our Mumbai HQs.
- We are looking for applicants that have an MBA from a Tier I B School & preferably a computers/IT engineering undergrad degree who have at least 6-8 years of techno commercial experience working with mid to large sized International clients with Tech/IT/ITES/Analytics/Product software/internet companies, who love working with/mentoring high performance teams & are enthusiastic towards working in a fast paced ad tech business catering to international clientele.
- This individual will primarily lead efforts towards achieving Media.net's programmatic platform's revenue objectives by leading relationships with a portfolio of supply-side programmatic partners (International).
- Work with the Business Unit head to identify, define & implement business opportunities specific to the LOB allotted/aligned to you.
- Manage existing or new projects that the Business Unit head assigns to the team.
- Own P&L responsibility & day to day management of the assigned projects that might even have a revenue bottom-line.
- Carry out & champion regular Quarterly Business Reviews each quarter by either travelling to the US or remotely as part of dynamic partner mgmt. (dependent on bandwidth)
- Responsible for resource planning, recruitment, training/mentoring & performance review of the team reporting into & managed by you.
- Responsible for translating revenue targets of the team into executable plans by working closely with your team & other supporting functions
- Responsible for establishing and managing relationships with strategic partners (Publisher and supply side partnerships)
- Responsible for relationship management of these large clients & ensuring timely resolution of all their requests.
- Liaising closely with the technology team to execute any product enhancements, new feature implementation, product maintenance etc.
- Work closely with key stake holders to create business plan/sales pitch for new products/new business acquisition.
- Drive regular QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) with existing client base.
- Drive media.net relationships with SSPs and premium publishers.
- Provide technical analysis of each inventory partner and find ways to optimize for better performance.
- Create periodic reports for senior management to show case key project performance metrics
- Run advanced statistical analysis to build insights & recommendations for future improvement.
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF :
- You have atleast 5-6 years of post MBA experience in a techno-commercial role, handling clients, revenues & leading teams with mid to large sized product/tech/IT companies.
- You are from a Tier I Business School
- You are strong at data analysis and are comfortable with analyzing big data.
- You are looking for a role that gives you broad exposure to various business areas.
- You are a people's person and at ease building and managing relationships with both internal & external customers.
- You are always outcome oriented & live for targets and making your numbers.
- You understand technology and are passionate about building a career in the Internet space.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a fair idea of the workings of the ad tech industry & an active interest in making a career in it.
- You have team management experience & believe in leading by example.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.