Director - Talent Acquisition at Media.Net
Views:3970 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Media.net - Associate Director - Demand Partnerships (6-12 yrs)
At Media.net, we pride ourselves on hiring some of the smartest minds in the industry. These are the game changers, the visionaries who also roll up their sleeves & get stuff done! What a fantastic combination of skills! Strategic vision + Executional excellence! That is the superpower that fuels Media.net teams to push harder & aim higher everyday. A culture that is easily one of the best in the industry & continues to attract top talent to work with us, it leads by example, with the spotlight on high initiative taking, cross team collaboration, transparency & continual learning, all whilst staying super grounded & humble!
You will get to work alongside really amazing colleagues, from diverse backgrounds, further fuelling the hunger to learn & outperform. We also have fantastic filter coffee & butler service, right to your desk. :)
Founded in 2011 by serial internet entrepreneur, Divyank Turakhia, Media.net is a leading global advertising technology company that develops innovative products for both publishers and advertisers. Since inception, Media.net has made substantial investments in its business and built one of the most comprehensive portfolios of advertising technology in the industry across search, mobile, display, native, local, products and video. Their platform and products are licensed by some of the largest publishers, ad networks and other ad tech companies worldwide.
By market cap, Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad tech companies worldwide. By revenue, Media.net is the second largest contextual advertising business worldwide.
Media.net has 1,350-plus employees in key operation centers across - New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai and Bangalore. Media.net's U.S. headquarters are based in New York and Global headquarters are in Dubai.
Learn more at: http://careers.media.net/
If you find yourself nodding along to most of the JD below, we hope to meet you soon for a conversation over our spectacular Filter Coffee or Tea (If you're one of those people :P)
Designation: Associate Director - Demand Partnerships
Location : Mumbai
Qualifications : Post Graduate/MBA from a reputed B-School + B.E/Btech Experience At least 3-5 years of high impact post MBA experience in a techno commercial role with well known mid/large sized, fast growing companies, of which atleast 2-3 years is preferably with ad tech companies or ad tech practices of tech companies.
Role: We are looking for a seasoned Ad Tech industry professional who has a high performance background in ad tech business operations, partner account management & dual revenue optimization, along with team management & overall strategy driving business.
- Own all strategic and operational aspects, including integration and on-boarding of new partners, and collaborating with product and engineering.
- Individually interpreting whether prospective programmatic demand partners will add successful business for the company based on an analysis of their volume, traffic types, experience and overall potential match.
- Independently use strong analysis, interpretation and independent judgment of client traffic to provide feedback to programmatic demand partner clients for campaign optimization to drive growth and volume.
- Own ad creative review process, including quality control, triaging and escalations.
- Work with the Compliance team and programmatic demand partner clients to review and investigate any complaints for fraudulent activity to mitigate both the client's and Media.net - risk.
- Work day-to-day in resolving campaign issues with Ad Operations team.
- Create periodic reports for senior management to show case key project performance metrics
- Run advanced statistical analysis to build insights & recommendations for future improvement
- Ensure timely resolution of issues raised by partners.
- Ensure publishers receive the highest level of customer service and support
YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF :
- You have 3-5 years of post MBA experience in a techno-commercial role with mid to large sized companies & 8-10 years of experience over all
- You are from a Tier I/II Business School (good to have)
- You are strong at data analysis and are comfortable with analyzing big data.
- You are looking for a role that gives you broad exposure to various business areas.
- You are a people's person and at ease building and managing relationships.
- You are always outcome oriented & live for targets and making your numbers.
- You understand technology and are passionate about building a career in the Internet space.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a fair idea of the workings of the ad tech industry & an active interest in making a career in it.
- You have team management experience & believe in leading by example.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.