Talent Acquisition at Media.net
Views:6938 Applications:931 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Media.net - Associate - Business Analyst (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Generating actionable data insights from data using analytics frameworks using large data stores to drive revenue impact on the business
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for Budgeting and forecasting
- Drive Planning and monitoring initiatives for improving key metrics
- Financial modelling to build out business proposals.
- Analyse and take part at Improving Customer LifeTime Values (LTVs), Customer Churn Management initiatives
- Analytical bent of mind, with demonstrated projects in Scenario Analysis, Estimations,
- Ability to tackle business problems like portfolio management, segmentation, targeting, customer acquisition and lifecycle management
- Pricing / Revenue Analysis : Performing profit maximization, identifying optimal price points, understand price elasticity etc.
- Take ownership of regular MIS reporting by collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders and deliver within deadlines
- Should have built data visualization products using large amounts of data using tools like Tableau, Plotly, PowerBI, Qlikview etc.
- Should have created and managed automated workflows using data wrangling, macros, python scripts for routine work
- Taken end to end ownership of projects with minimal supervision and delivered within deadlines
- Strong drive for experimentation and inclination to question assumptions while delivering within deadlines
Experience with Tools :
- SQL, Strong Excel, Visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Open Source.
Location : Mumbai (Open to relocation candidates)
Experience : 1-2 Years
Industries : Media/ Telecom/ OTT/ Ad tech
Education : MBA preferred