Associate Consultant at TD Newton & Associates
Views:228 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Media Transformation Role - Business Advisory Practice (4-8 yrs)
1. Experience across business plan development, market entry strategy, growth strategy, commercial due-diligence side of projects
2. Ability to do a market and compete assessment, create strategic business proposition and financial modelling
3. Been in a client facing role
4. Handled a team
5. Worked on practice development and thought leadership initiatives
- This opening is for Business Advisory practice that works with the major Media, Entertainment and Digital clients in areas of business strategy, business planning & improvement, due diligence, consumer & enterprise transformation.
- This opening is for Consultant specializing in Digital Media Strategy, Digital Marketing & Digital Supply Chain and Transformation areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to client facing teams through execution of projects; Play an active role in client pursuits, proposal development and commercial bids. Define and build consulting solutions and actively support in taking these solutions to market
- Specialize in domain/subject areas within the practice
- Actively work towards building knowledge within the team Desired Profile:
Desired applicants should have worked in the leading consulting firms/ media houses with experience in any of the following:
Digital Media Strategy: Experience in consulting in Internet, Mobile, OTT, VOD, Animation, Gaming etc. or core industry experience in roll out of any of the above services
Digital Transformation: Experience in advising Broadcasters, Print, Telcos on digital transformation, DAM, Digital Distribution, OTT, BI, Consumer Analytics etc.
- Strategy and Operational Consulting in any telecom-media convergence areas like Fibre Deployments, Wireless Broadband, 3G/4G, IPTV, DTT, and Mobile TV.
- Strong understanding of analytics and data related to digital marketing and leveraging them to drive digital program effectiveness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.