Senior Recruitment Specialist at Maven Workforce
Views:307 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Media Planning & New Product Development Role - Consulting Firm (13-18 yrs)
Hiring for a leading consulting in Bangalore
- 15+ years minimum hands-on experience displaying proficiency in digital marketing including online advertising, social media, SEO and SEM programs, merchandising and email marketing. Experience of using 3rd party ad servers and Google Analytics, and a deep knowledge of display advertising, paid search buys, SEO and paid social.
- Knowledge and confidence of the digital and advertising landscape/industry and Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and use of Adobe analytics/Adobe Social or Google analytics. Awareness of predictive analytic/predictive models and how they can support marketing campaigns
- Marketing professional with experience developing marketing plans and execute them independently. Understands marketing automation systems and how they can drive lead generation campaigns.
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Identify and propose areas of opportunity to expand digital advertising business for current clients
- Work closely with DSP/platform support teams to troubleshoot and improve campaign performance