Senior Recruitment Specialist at Maven Workforce
Views:324 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Media Planning & New Product Development Role - Consulting Firm (13-18 yrs)
Hiring for a leading consulting in Bangalore
- 15+ years minimum hands-on experience displaying proficiency in digital marketing including online advertising, social media, SEO and SEM programs, merchandising and email marketing. Experience of using 3rd party ad servers and Google Analytics, and a deep knowledge of display advertising, paid search buys, SEO and paid social.
- Knowledge and confidence of the digital and advertising landscape/industry and Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge and use of Adobe analytics/Adobe Social or Google analytics. Awareness of predictive analytic/predictive models and how they can support marketing campaigns
- Marketing professional with experience developing marketing plans and execute them independently. Understands marketing automation systems and how they can drive lead generation campaigns.
- Performance reporting with insights and optimization recommendations
- Track and manage budget spending and ROI
- Explore and recommend innovative and creative digital advertising solutions and tests
- Identify and propose areas of opportunity to expand digital advertising business for current clients
- Work closely with DSP/platform support teams to troubleshoot and improve campaign performance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.