Media Planner - OTT/Internet (1-5 yrs)
As a media planner, you'll identify which media platforms will best advertise your client's brand or product to its target audience.
- Work with the client and the account team to understand the client's business objectives and advertising strategy
- Liaise with the creative agency team, clients and consumers to develop media strategies and campaigns
- Present proposals, including cost schedules to clients and generating new clients
- Make and maintain good contacts with media owners, such as newspapers, magazines and websites
- Responsible for planning & overseeing the OTT projects
- Envision and execute the Ultra Media OTT Platform for viewers
- uses various analytical tools to track and compile viewership statistics for all content on the OTT calendar
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, advertising platforms and media influencers
- Relevant years of broadcasting, new media/OTT, corporate or agency experience necessary.
- Strong knowledge and experience of a range of online media platforms and offline media such as print, TV and radio, OTT
- Ability to use a variety of advertising analytics tools, databases and spreadsheet programs to track and manage advertising campaigns
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to network