Talent Acquisition Associate at Zyoin
Views:71 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Media Planner - Advertising Firm (8-14 yrs)
Media Planner responsibilities include:
- Identifying and understanding target audiences
- Determining the most effective media mix to display ads
- Coordinating, monitoring and evaluating media campaigns and strategies
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Media Planner to shape and execute effective advertising campaigns. Your job will be to identify and reach target audiences, as well as evaluate campaign success.
- To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams.
- Knowledge of market research and a willingness to follow media trends are essential.
- Your goal will be to optimize media marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and help achieve business goals.
- Collect and analyze market data
- Identify target audiences and understand their behavior and habits
- Determine the best media outlet mix for our campaigns
- Optimize ad campaigns according to geographic exposure, frequency, time spans and more
- Allocate budgets and monitor costs
- Follow media trends of online and offline outlets (TV shows, magazines, blogs, radio programs)
- Evaluate the success of media strategies and campaigns
Requirements and skills :
- Proven experience as a Media Planner; experience in digital media is preferred
- Broad knowledge of media channels
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g. GfK MRI, MOAT, Nielsen IMS)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- An analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field