Manager - Executive Search at Liontree HR Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:253 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Media Manager - SEM & SEO - Healthcare eCommerce Business (5-10 yrs)
Leading healthcare - Ecommerce Co is looking for Media Manager - SEM & SEO for their corporate office based at Lower Parel Mumbai. ( local candidates only)
- 5 - 7 years- of Hands on SEM, SMM & AMS experience in Digital Consulting, Digital Agencies or Digital marketing teams of brands.
- To drive metrics-focused performance media to constantly increase market share and revenues for both Site &Marketplaces while also reducing the cost per acquisition by skilfully assessingdata with the help of various biddable trackingplatforms.
- Precisely targets audiences at proper frequency to ensure ROI is attained by overall digitalMarketing performance.
I. Media planning - Manage all Paid Search, Social, Display, Referral and Remarketing campaigns, which includes ideation, planning, optimization and performance analysis.
- Drive paid media budget allocations for performance marketing for AMS &Site,and for brand campaigns
- Work closely with Marketing head&Strategy head for monthly planning on choice of media channels basis audience - brand fit & sales calendar
- Continuous inputs to Marketing teams on reach & conversion metrics.
- Having two weekly meetings with Brand director&Strategy director where we provide recommendation/suggestion on how to achieve targets
- Campaign hygiene checks.
- Work with media agencies to forecast monthly media & revenue plan .
II. Media monitoring & optimizations. - Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization of performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact.
- Drive performance marketing efficiencies and reach through, continuous experimentation (A/B), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning withGoogle and Remarketing partners.
- Measuring Plan vs Actual on daily basis across platforms
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps for both AMS & Site PPC campaigns.
- Exploring A/B test creative, split audience, use advanced audience breakdown to find best practice and best optimization approach to increase conversion rate.
III. Targeting & audience expansion - Continuous insight developments to improve audience to brand fit.
- Optimal use of remarketing practices to drive awareness to conversation agenda.
- Develop proactive ideas towards new demographics expansion.
IV. Organic Traffic targets & content tactics - Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings through on page & off page methods.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in organic traffic.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.