Assitant Manager HR at HIPE
Views:363 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Media Manager/Communication Manager - Corporates/PR Agency/NGO (8-10 yrs)
Exp : 8 - 10 Years
- Vast experience in managing media relations for Corporates, PR Agencies or NGOs
- Good understanding of working of the media - print, tv, online etc - and ability to custom-communicate to them
- Excellent relationships / networking abilities with Editors and Journalists
- Have nose for news and nimble footed to share client information with media to make it part of news
- Ability to spot news / developments and pitch client development to relevant media
- Interest in seeking the larger story placement opportunities with the media
- Independently draft press releases, story pitches and take it to the media
- Understanding of the policy, politics and some knowledge of urban / city issues and other visible public issues
- 3-5 years experience in running / managing campaigns of public issues or products
- Ability to deep research on issues including looking for unconventional sources and material
- Ability to study, analyze and capture research material and make meaningful summaries
- Good understanding of the social media / traditional media and how it can be leveraged to meet campaign objectives
- Interest and ability in networking with relevant stakeholders to pursue stated objectives
- Any other work assigned by the management
DESIRED SKILLS :
1. Knowledge of laws/rules/policies/court & tribunal orders on matters of civic and environmental issues. Ex: Urban governance, Water, Mobility
2 Strong Analytical, Interpersonal & Presentation Skills. Ability to interact with any level in the organization.
3 Self-starter, team-player, Ability to self-motivate & multi-task.
4 Assertive, Matured, Focused, Honest, Sincere & Hard-working
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.