Talent Acquisition Role at Right Advisors Private Limited
Views:174 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Media Lead - BFSI/Media Firm (10-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Media professional who can lead our brands driving business by providing Integrated Media Solutions based out of Hyderabad. The candidate will work on integrating digital assets, raising brand awareness, collaborating on marketing campaigns, communication strategy, and media campaign implementation management.
- Ability to forecast expected outcomes of brand and ROI campaigns and manage spend accordingly.
- Proven expertise with relevant platform tools such as DoubleClick Bid Manager, Google AdWords tools, Facebook tools, and media research tools like ComScore, GWI, TGI, etc.
- Be responsible for Media Planning, development, and execution of campaigns across platforms.
- Strategize, execute, monitor, and manage campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Create and maintain media plans, flowcharts, buying guidelines, budget summaries, plan implementation and competitive reports.
- Competitive data mining & formatting. Creating competitive reports from excel to power point to derive insights from data.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, optimization, and performance of on-going campaigns. Assist in strategic analysis of campaigns.
- Manage day-to-day agency interaction along with the final plan presentation to the marketing team.
- Curate more advanced and tailored media strategies and execution based on previous campaigns.
- Integrate emerging platforms and technologies into the creative and production processes.
- Collaborate with the creative and production teams to implement modern media executions to maximize media platforms.
- Create eye-catching and informative pay-per-click, plan, and optimize landing page testing.
- Report on key performance indicators and lead generation initiative.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Overall 10+ years in Traditional + Digital Media platform
- Strong Strategic Planning Skills, with a focus on Traditional + Digital
- Strong Management Skills
- Team player | Bring together departments to work on common goals.
- Excellent understanding of media fundamentals
- Depth of understanding of all communication channels
- Hands-on experience buying and optimizing, ideally with a focus on paid social, display, and video in the capacity of a Media Director or similar role.
- Thorough understanding of the media process, media department and inter-department relationships
- Knowledge and application of media systems, planning concepts (reach, frequency, average OTS, CPRP, GRPs, etc.) packages and data bases
- Experience with syndicated software like BARC, IRS, MAP, RAM, and TG
- In-depth understanding of digital media formats, analytics tools, and targeting methodologies
- Solid working knowledge of relevant media platforms and how it fits into the wider digital marketing mix.
- Demonstrated experience in building & managing ad campaigns in AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn, preferably in a B2C environment.
- Analytical mindset partnered with a creative mind, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Graduate/Postgraduate in any discipline
- (BTech, BE, BCA, MCA, MSC,MBA etc....)