Association Talent Acquisition at Zyoin Web Private Limited
Views:57 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Media Buyer (8-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Relationship management will be critical and you will need to demonstrate the ability to be responsible and accountable to the task at hand.
- You will play a multifaceted role in terms of dealing with sales with various stakeholders and ensuring flawless implementation through coordination with backend teams
- An environment wherein knowledge of Print, TV, Radio, Digital and Content would be added to skill set.
- The candidate will have prior knowledge of all mediums, their rates, industry benchmarks and their deliverables.
- He/She will bring in this expertise skill set and implement the partner product and deal structures.
- Interacting with Planners and Buyers across the internal team and understand client and campaign needs and bring/build in the necessary Impact property or inventory from across publishers, broadcaster, radio station, cinemas or Ooh.
- Working on some of the top clients across verticals and mediums will give you an in depth understanding of media itself.
- To establish solid rapport with the different stakeholders
- Understand the concept of bulk buys and its importance
- Understand what products are available under this agency and their respective benefits
- Clear understanding of all clients and brands across Bangalore.
- Liaison with different media houses to ensure OUR clients investments are justified
- Proactively pitch products while campaign plans are being discussed and get conversions on the go.
- Strategize on how to make our IP's/Premium inventory/IMPACT properties sell better with a clear POV
- Understand the visions of clients and brands going forward and be skill ready to service the same
- Build plans in coordination with different teams to capitalize on overall benefits based on long term benefits.
- Build on insights and suggest solutions creatively to maximize on products available
- Understand Supply/demand and manage buying with intensive planning to ensure minimal wastage
- Build India's largest network of inventory across media.
Responsibilities of the role :
- You will be working across partner publications and media houses
- The job would entail interacting at different levels across agencies
- Pitching and then pushing for closures on the same.
- You would be working similarly on TV, Digital, Print, Cinemas, OOH and Radio products.
- The idea again being that you would need to build a relationship with various stakeholders of the business - create sale through logical explanation basis Reach and other deliverables taken into consideration while planning for campaigns
- Interacting with Planners and Buyers in-house, This creates a great platform to understand the sensibilities involved whilst planning for the buying - and take that learning into consideration while making relevant pitches
- Knowing the pulse of various media campaigns and to be up-to date with Media happenings.
- You would need to be at the right time and at the right place to plug in products wherever there are requirements and wherein they make sense keeping the overall objective of the business intact
What you will need :
- Quick leaner, good presentation skills, and confident
- Open to long working hours if the situation so demands
- 8-10 years of media experience
- Client/Agency relationships exposure and strong relationship management skills
- Keen attention to detail and good at spotting opportunities
- Go getter attitude and responsible to close all loops
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.