HR at Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd
Views:565 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Medi Assist - Vice President - Operations (13-20 yrs)
Vice President - Operations - Bangalore
- Build a strategy for claims delivery function and align it with business strategy, to achieve operational excellence.
- Manage and empower teams involved in enrolment, in-warding, receiving, tabulating & approving to enhance operational efficiency.
- Drive innovation and change across the claims function to make work seamless and more effective.
- Ensure TAT and SLA promised are adhered to ensure claims processing is faster and error free.
- Develop people in the function to expand their capabilities and optimize the workforce
- Strive for scalability of claims operations and ensure readiness for future.
- Oversee day-to-day claims delivery operations.
- Bring operational changes in claims delivery that brings a change in the entire organization.
Technical Competencies :
- Analytical Ability
- Operational Excellence
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
Behavioral Competencies :
- People Management
- Stakeholder Management
Demonstrated abilities if any :
- Multiple environments/ domains exposure/Large operations.
- Experience in large scale BPO at multiple locations.
- Scalability of Operations and Future Readiness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.