AVP People Practice at Medi Assist
Views:1006 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:128
Medi Assist - Vice President - Data Science & Analytics (15-18 yrs)
Medi Assist is the preferred health benefits administrator for some of the biggest corporates across the country. As a company our aim is to constantly work towards building a simplified healthcare experience for insurers, corporates, hospitals and members.
Medi Assist offers a range of wellness programs and value added services to corporate employees and individuals along with health benefits administration services including cashless claims management, reimbursements, pharmacy benefits, planned hospitalization and more.
With more than 15 years of experience in the healthcare sector, we are trusted by over 7,600 corporates across the country. Our robust technology and industry expertise followed by excellent service delivery models to retail and corporate policy holders make us one of the leaders of the wellness sector in the country.
Our service models ensure that we work with and help various stakeholders including - policy holders, insurance agents, outpatient servicing networks, members to manage a diverse healthcare portfolio.
Our robust and seamless technology provides the right backbone to manage these healthcare portfolios efficiently in a most cost-effective manner.
We have partnered with over 29 Insurers and touch more than 10 Million lives with our wellness programs and value-added services.
Services we offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare management
- Healthcare benefits administration
- Provider contracting
- Benefits portfolio management
Job Description -
- Ability to apply statistical modeling and algorithmic tools to solve business problems
- Build a layer of customer intelligence by leveraging all types of customer data
- Mine and analyze structured & unstructured data to develop custom data models for to support product and business development
- Predict future inventory levels at the hospitals, using the right set of forecasting techniques
- Provide insights to business teams and help in building a competitive pricing structure in network contracts
- Drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Ability to Interpret and summarize complex data succinctly into high-level presentations
- Provide informed, data-backed and actionable insights that drive revenue and improve product experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
- Experience working with business teams is a plus
- Experience in automation of operational processes is a plus