Senior Executive - HR at Medi Assist Healthcare Services
Views:792 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Medi Assist - Senior Manager - Strategy/Business Development & M&A (1-3 yrs)
Strategy, BD and M&A
Purpose of Job : Play a key role in strategic priorities like M&A, possible listing and pursuing strategic partnerships contracts
Key stakeholder Interactions :
External : Investment banks, target companies promoters/management teams, lawyers/diligence advisors
Internal : F&A, CEO, CFO, Legal
Essential Qualifications : CA/CFA and/or MBA
Essential Skills & Experience :
1-3 years of work experience in either :
(a) a Big 4 consulting firm (due diligence, fund raising, IPO management etc.) or
(b) Investment banks (esp capital markets), including serving as back office support to global teams of investment banks)
(c) Strategy/BD/M&A team of top tier corporates or
(d) Research analyst
- Good foundation in accounting, taxation and basics of corporate finance.
- Significant experience in financial modelling, valuation, industry/company research, IPO/fund raising related matters, due diligence.
- Experience in creating high quality pitch decks
- Strong written (emails, presentations) and oral communication skills
- Ability to project manage and get tasks done, whatever it takes
Key Roles/Responsibilities : Play a key role in deal evaluation and execution
- Project manage IPO/fund raising initiatives : Ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders to deliver on the agreed project plan. Should have the ability to ensure various internal teams and external vendors deliver the required end products as per agreed timelines
- Financial modelling : Building financial models for internal business planning or to assess attractiveness of acquisitions, assess alternate deal constructs, scenario analysis. Should have the ability to crisply articulate insights gained from these analyses and implications on the deal attractiveness/deal structure etc.
- Creating presentations : Creating pitch decks, decks for Board meetings and other such critical discussions