AVP People Practice at Medi Assist
Views:554 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Medi Assist - Senior Manager - Partnership (5-10 yrs)
About Medi Assist:
- Medi Assist is the preferred health benefits administrator for some of the biggest corporates across the country. As a company our aim is to constantly work towards building a simplified healthcare experience for insurers, corporates, hospitals and members.
- Medi Assist offers a range of wellness programs and value added services to corporate employees and individuals along with health benefits administration services including cashless claims management, reimbursements, pharmacy benefits, planned hospitalization and more.
- With more than 15 years of experience in the healthcare sector, we are trusted by over 7,600 corporates across the country. Our robust technology and industry expertise followed by excellent service delivery models to retail and corporate policy holders make us one of the leaders of the wellness sector in the country.
- Our service models ensure that we work with and help various stakeholders including - policy holders, insurance agents, outpatient servicing networks, members to manage a diverse healthcare portfolio.
- Our robust and seamless technology provides the right backbone to manage these healthcare portfolios efficiently in a most cost-effective manner.
- We have partnered with over 29 Insurers and touch more than 10 Million lives with our wellness programs and value-added services.
1. Drive overall sales revenue of the company under the leadership of Regional Manager along with strategizing future growth and stronger market penetration.
2. Acquire and maintain relationships with new customers with a focus on decision makers & influencers. Accountable for high-level external/internal client management.
3. Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products
4. Keeping track of competitor activities and products and developing a sales strategy to ensure market edge
5. Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology. Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results
6. Responsible for increasing awareness and utilization amongst existing clientele about the service offerings vide onsite campaigns, e-based marketing campaigns and other marketing initiatives
7. Responsible for new corporate & insurance tie-ups for sales of healthcare products, wellness services and implement various sales models including worksite, third party tie-ups, broker models.
8. Relationship management & identification of cross selling and up-selling opportunities with corporate and life & health insurance companies
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENT:
1. Good experience in establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
2. Ability to develop sales plans and manage resources and analyze and interpret sales and revenue data.
3. Experience in selling services/products in the healthcare domain is preferred
4. Demonstrate exceptional communication & interpersonal skills. This includes being able to relate well to all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
5. Strong presentation skills in a variety of formal presentation settings, one on one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports, and superiors.