Senior Executive - HR at Medi Assist Healthcare Services
Views:540 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Medi Assist - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts (6-10 yrs)
Finance Audit Controller & Treasury Management :
- Book Closure, Preparation of Financials as per IND AS Sch III Division II, GL Review & analysis
- Audit coordination - Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and other stakeholder audits
- Business combinations -Merger & Acquisition, IFRS/Ind AS implementation & transition and ongoing compliance, reporting and management
- Regulatory compliance & other regulatory Certification/Reports - including IRDA related submissions, reports, management of audit etc
- Banking and Treasury, Cashflow management, Credit facility renewals and Banking regulatory compliance audits
- Revenue Assurance review & Identifying Revenue leakage and reporting and take appropriate steps for correction - including analysis of the impact of INDAS115 and flagging risks to revenues if any
- Designing Accounting process and standards for Consolidated entity on accounting process & procedures.
- Manage Internal Financial Control review, updation & reporting
- Capital commitments & Intangible evaluation & amortisation and notes creation and reporting.
- Coordination on Valuation of ESOP, disclosure and reporting.
- Valuation for the associate and other non-current investments
- Accounting for MTM in current investment and reporting and preparing the necessary corrective investment strategy
- Publishing of monthly INDAS financials by the entity and for the group with schedules & notes
- Manage Due Diligence & other investor requirements as required
- Fixed Asset management, physical verification and impairment testing and reporting.
- Ongoing applicability of new accounting standards