HR at Medi Assist Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd
Views:402 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Medi Assist - Senior Manager - Account Management (8-14 yrs)
Medi Assist is the preferred health benefits administrator for some of the biggest corporates across the country. As a company our aim is to constantly work towards building a simplified healthcare experience for insurers, corporates, hospitals and members.
- Medi Assist offers a range of wellness programs and value added services to corporate employees and individuals along with health benefits administration services including cashless claims management, reimbursements, pharmacy benefits, planned hospitalization and more.
- Our service models ensure that we work with and help various stakeholders including - policy holders, insurance agents, outpatient servicing networks, members to manage a diverse healthcare portfolio.
- Our robust and seamless technology provides the right backbone to manage these healthcare portfolios efficiently in a most cost-effective manner.
Services we offer:
- Comprehensive healthcare management
- Healthcare benefits administration
- Provider contracting
- Benefits portfolio management
- Planning and supervising changes and managing the daily operations of client service.
- Setting up and meeting performance goals and targets.
- Maintaining current knowledge of industry new developments, productions, and involvement in network
- Recording statistics, performance levels and feedback of clients and preparing the reports.
- Methodical Closure of any new account, re-organizing the SLAs of Existing accounts, Updating of SLAs, T&C, etc. to HO/IT
- Ensuring Hassle free delivery of agreed services to the corporate by effective coordination with the HO OPS Team.
- Client testimonials
- Ensuring MIS, Utilization Reports & other services for customer delight are delivered promptly to the customer
- Retention and renewal of contract
- Monitoring key performance indicators
- Corrective and preventive action
- Internal Stakeholder Management