Director at Medhavi Foundation
Views:2114 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Medhavi Foundation - Head - CSR Partnerships/Corporate Relations (5-10 yrs)
About Company: Medhavi Foundation founded in 2012 by IIT KGP / Stanford University alumni, is a section 25 incorporated company aimed towards bridging the gap between the employability of the rural youths and the manpower requirements of industries. To achieve its mission, Medhavi Foundation has tied-up with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), various corporations and several State Skill Missions and has a mandate to skill-train and create employment opportunities for 100,000 youths in next 5 years. Medhavi currently owns and runs a chain of Skill Development Centres across east and northeast states of India. In the past 6 years, Medhavi Foundation has trained and placed 50,000+ students across various sectors via government-sponsored, CSR and paid programmes across India. Medhavi has also set up and running - Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras- across India in 6 states which is a flagship project of the central government under the Skill-India campaign. Apart from Govt sponsored short term training, Medhavi undertakes various innovative projects like B.VOC courses in association with reputed colleges, Distance education degree courses, Paid courses under NSDC NSQF, Recognition of Prior Learnings (RPL), Industry-led CSR and Hire and Train model programmes.
Range of Experience: 5 - 10 Years
- Looking for candidates with 5 - 10 years of experience in the Development sector / CSR project sourcing and business development.
- Previous experience of sourcing CSR projects in Education / Skill Development would be preferred.
- Understanding of Govt sponsored skill development schemes like PMKK, DDU-GKY and various schemes like National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) preferred.
Education background - MBA / Post-Graduation from top tier college / University preferred.
- Identifying and developing new CSR & Corporate clients through direct sales independently.
- Analyzing leads and opportunities to identify prospects and strategize pitch.
- Play a key role in driving the corporate relations strategy for Medhavi.
- Map the landscape of funding organizations (Foundations / Corporates with CSR mandates) and identify relevant organizations which can partner with Medhavi Foundation.
- Build a network of Foundations and corporations and create funding and sponsorship pipeline
- Leverage the skilled manpower resources which are generated through the various skill Development initiatives of the organization and offer CSR projects in skill development and livelihood programmes to large corporations / Industries.
- Responsible for order Intake of CSR Funded Skill Development and selling of services to Corporate, proven track record of closing midsize to large corporate deals.
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the timelines for the proposals.
- Must be excellent in communication, Presentation and basic IT skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.