Director at Medhavi Foundation
Views:1992 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Medhavi Foundation - Assistant Vice President - Manpower Solutions & Corporate Partnerships (8-15 yrs)
About Company:- Medhavi Foundation founded in 2012 by IIT KGP- / Stanford University alumni, is a section 25 incorporated company aimed towards bridging the gap between the employability of the rural youths and the manpower requirements of industries. To achieve its mission, Medhavi Foundation has tied-up with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), various corporations and several State Skill Missions and has a mandate to skill-train and create employment opportunities for 100,000 youths in next 5 years. Medhavi currently owns and runs a chain of Skill Development Centres across east and northeast states of India. In the past 6 years, Medhavi Foundation has trained and placed 50,000+ students across various sectors via government-sponsored, CSR and paid programmes across India. Medhavi has also set up and running - Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendras- across India in 6 states which is a flagship project of the central government under the Skill-India campaign. Apart from Govt sponsored short term training, Medhavi undertakes various innovative projects like B.VOC courses in association with reputed colleges, Distance education degree courses, Paid courses under NSDC NSQF, Recognition of Prior Learnings (RPL), Industry-led CSR and Hire and Train model programmes.
- 8 - 15 years of overall corporate experience with the preferable experience of Corporate Recruitment solutions / manpower sourcing/manpower staffing / B2B corporate sales domain.
- Previous Experience of selling services to Corporate/ Industries and proven track record of closing midsize to large deals preferred.
- Candidates having worked with reputed staffing companies will be preferred.
- Understanding of Govt sponsored skill development schemes like PMKVY, PMKK, DDU-GKY and National Apprenticeship Promotion scheme (NAPS) preferred.
- Previous experience of working in blue collar manpower hiring domain or contractual / temp hiring sector preferred.
- Job role would demand exceptional people skills, team leadership abilities and ability to network and build relationships and would require PAN India travel as per need.
- To spearhead and lead the placement and industry connect vertical of Medhavi Foundation.
- To build and lead the team to create networks with industries and offer manpower staffing solutions.
- To get mandates from Industries / Corporates for wage employment/apprenticeships/internships or outsourced manpower requirements for hiring of the in-house trainees from various skill development programmes.
- Leverage and align the manpower pipeline of Medhavi Foundation's various skill development initiatives and corporates CSR programme.
- Conceptualize, pitch and acquire demand driven training programmes mandates from large corporates to fulfil their entry level blue collar resource requirements.
- the placement process on an ongoing basis by strengthening the relationship with existing and new partners and enable the centre teams to identify new local partners for meeting placement targets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.