VP at Liniment Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Views:484 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
MEDdelivery - Vice President - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
Vice President - Marketing
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for passionate, innovative people with a strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends.
- The role demands a person to be an experienced marketing professional with a good understanding of how retailers function at B2B level. Will work closely with product and leadership teams, and you will drive the overall growth in terms of visibility and engagement.
- Should be able to multitask various projects and executions across regions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Play a significant role in developing and implementing the company's long-term strategic plan including new product opportunities, and other growth initiatives to meet the company's revenue and earnings targets.
- Creating mind space for the brand in the targeted B2B audience.
- Will drive the creative ideation and execution for branding and internal/external communication.
- Should grasp the trends on digital space and drive content-based marketing for the brand.
- Should be adept in making marketing pitch presentations for brands and suppliers.
- ATL & BTL, Product Launches, Design and manage media campaigns, advertising, and all kind of PR visibility on print, online and social media;
- Identify, initiate and leverage partnership programs to build awareness of the company brand and drive incremental sales through alternative channels.
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate with senior management and other teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Manage outside agency resources effectively, including digital marketing agency, advertising, public relations and corporate communication efforts to capitalize on brand presence opportunities
- Identify opportunities for the brand to grow which involves forecasting consumer insights and any opportunities and/or threats emerging from the competitive or technology landscape
- Direct a market research/end-user insights function that will improve product development and new product introductions and guide the design effort, ensuring leading-edge, consumer-driven products and designs that meet manufacturing and cost goals.
- Develop core consumer positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors for Brands
- Creating and implementing marketing campaigns for Brands.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns for Brands.
Educational Requirements :
- Preferably a MBA (marketing) with 3+ years of marketing experience in a startup environment.
- CTC Range: 12 LPA - 15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.