Mec Studio - Business Research Analyst - Knowledge & Insights Team (2-4 yrs)
- You will be part of the Knowledge & Insights team at Slidexpress, Mumbai. At SlideExpress we help clients deliver on high impact projects that span across multiple industry sectors and functional domains.As a researcher, you will work with fellow researchers and senior clients to understand, disaggregate, and prioritise their information needs. You will help Slidexpress clients determine the most appropriate solution to the issues they are working on, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness, and cost limitations.
- By leveraging global electronic databases and the internet, you will collect, summarise, synthesise and form a well-structured perspective based on the relevant facts. You will communicate the end products (e.g., frameworks, PowerPoint charts, summaries, fact packs, excel spreadsheets) to the teams in a clear and synthesised manner, using the Slidexpress format and style.
- You will be expected to possess and build a good understanding of industry trends/issues and have distinctive areas of expertise in your area. Candidates for this role should be entrepreneurial and self-starters who enjoy the challenges and rewards of research and analysis in a dynamic and changing environment.
- During the entire process, you will be expected to use strong judgement, problem solving skills and business understanding to ensure that we are delivering the best to our clients. You will need to manage resources of time and costs effectively and balance customer needs with practical perspectives.
- As a senior member of the team, you will also be expected to coach and manage junior analysts and give direction to projects independently.
Required Candidate profile:
- Relevant work experience in Research domain.
- Preference for prior work-exp in industry-leading organizations (McKinsey Knowledge Centre, Bain Capability Centre, Gartner Research, Aranca, TresVista etc)
- Broad understanding of business and general trends and issues strongly preferred; with comfort with business concepts
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint is a must
- High entrepreneurial abilities and sense of ownership
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment