Human Resources at Multi-Commodity Exchange of India
Views:1045 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
MCX - Manager - Corporate Communications/Media Relations (10-20 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Communications - Media Relations
- To create visibility for MCX across TV, Print, wires, magazines by effectively positioning it amongst its competitors.
- To build and maintain cordial relations with the journalists.
- Mapping the industry journalists to plug in the right kind of story.
- To ensure excellent coverage for important developments taking place at MCX.
- To closely liaise with our appointed PR Agency for follow-ups on story
- To provide regular stories and news pegs to the journalists
- Based on the need/objective, develop media relations plan/strategy
- To continuously monitor media for any stories
- Monitor social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc. for any news/stories related to the Company.
- Disseminate Press Releases
- To respond to media queries in a timely manner
- Track competition on a regular basis
- Profiling of senior management personnel as industry experts
- Organising media meets and conferences as and when required
- To lay out a clear plan of action in the event of negative press and executing the same
- To liaise with internal departments Business Development, R&S, Operations for any media related requirements, such as drafting and disseminating press releases for BD related events.