MCX - Assistant Vice President - Company Secretary - Secretarial & Compliance (13-20 yrs)
- Ensuring the pre and post Board and Committee meeting compilations viz. Agenda, Minutes and Action taken reports.
- Ensuring compliances relating to the relevant provisions of the SECC Regulations relating to Ownership, Governance etc.
- Ensuring compliances relating to Companies Act, Rules made thereunder and Secretarial Standards.
- Compliances relating to Disclosure and Corporate Governance norms including policy formulation and its implementation, Corporate Governance Reports, Shareholding Patterns, Board Meetings, etc.
- Compilation of reports to be included in the Annual Report viz. Directors report, and annexures thereto, Notice and handling matters related to AGM.
- Maintaining close coordination with the Secretarial Auditor to ensure compliance with various applicable laws covered therein.
- Drafting letters to SEBI for various compliances, providing information to various departments like regulatory, Accounts, Admin, operations etc. and preparation of MDR relating to Secretarial Team and SEBI inspection.
- Reconstitution of Committees, tracking the periodicity of the Committees, Compliance reports to the Board, Due diligence for Directors, Case for opinions, liasoning with Auditors, any other special need based assignments etc.