People Resources at McDonald's India
Views:7549 Applications:730 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
McDonalds - Sr Mgr - People Resources (8-12 yrs)
Please note, we currently have position vacant for Senior Manager - People Resources based at Mumbai.
Brief about the company - McDonald's is the world's leading global foodservice retailer with more than 33,000 locations serving approximately 68 million customers in 119 countries, each day. Celebrating 16 years of leadership in food service retail in India, McDonald’s today has a network of over 300 restaurants across the country, with its first restaurant launch way back in 1996.
In India, McDonald's operates with two Indian entities – Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (HRPL) and Connaught Plaza Restaurants Pvt Ltd (CPRL). While HRPL is a McDonald’s Master Franchisee with rights to own & operate McDonald’s restaurants in India’s west and south markets, restaurants in the north & east India markets is managed by Connaught Plaza Restaurants Private Limited, a Joint Venture Partner of McDonald’s Corp.
For more details please visit our website: www.mcdonaldsindia.com
Position: Senior Manager – People resources (handling Mumbai region)
Reporting to: Deputy General Manager – People resources
Team reporting in – NIL
- Leads people project and execution in the region. Ensures execution and implementation of people plan in the region, by partnering with the regional business operations team. Core areas will be execution on acquisition, engagement, compliance, performance development, and internal communication , at the direction of the People resources team / Regional Director. Key Customers include Regional restaurant / operations management & central HR / Training teams.
Key responsibility area -
- Partners with Operations to assist with the implementation of core HR strategies and systems in the Region.
- Responsible for execution of the regional HR action plans for recruitment, training, Performance mgmt, reward recognition
- Assists in actioning of the local plans for Employee Engagement
- Partners with Manager McOpCo for hiring, staffing process (hiring,offers,joining formalities) upto Implementor band for HO, and RM level in restaurants.
- Assists operations and restaurant management regarding local HR programmes such as the Performance Development System, Rewards and Recognition system, Respectful Workplace policies, investigations and development of corrective action plans.
- Adheres to the processes set by Recruitment centrally. Responsible to create and execute the regional hiring using the recruitment toolbox. Ideates on the right timings, methods with Operations team
- Consults and follows up on operations management people decisions (e.g., performance management, employee relations) to ensure that they align with the people strategies and ensure legal compliance.
- Keeps abreast and provides solutions/escalates to Manager ER regarding employment-related issues (e.g., harassment, discrimination, relationships, career development).
- Provides data to Compensation/Recruitment ensure that Regional wages and salaries are competitive.
- Conducts restaurant audits to ensure compliance with laws and company employee practices (people minimum / standards, etc.).
- Conducts training classes in the region in accordance with Training, and evaluates the correctness of the development tools implementation.
- Communicates messages from Human Resources to Stores on a regular basis. Makes presentations and facilitates meetings.
- Provides training and development for key customers on HR policies, practices and systems to achieve self-sufficiency and shared accountability.
- Employee feedback – conducts Rap Sessions, analysis findings and recommends corrective plans, attend monthly meetings in Restaurant & take employee feedback and address the issues in order to keep track of employee issues
- Understands the basics of project management (e.g. creating a plan, choosing the project team, budget, schedule and flowcharting, etc.)
- Partners with Regional teams to implement people initiatives / projects.
Also provide following information on your CV for our reference –
Minimum time to join
Reason for change
Revert incase of doubts/ queries.
Talent Acquisition Team
Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt Ltd (McDonalds India)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.