Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at McDonald's (Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:1086 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
McDonald's - Senior Manager - Purchase (10-12 yrs)
1. Own the responsibility for the Quarterly/Annual plans for Design in the respective region.
2. Accountable for ensuring store capex are within +/- 5% of the EVA.
3. Optimize CAPEX spend on the new & reinvestment projects by appropriate planning & phasing of purchase.
4. Partner with M&R and operations to drive maximum value out of assets in the stores and re-deploy them on time
5. Partner & support Design Lead in Vendor negotiations for new furniture /fitting / re-design permissible from commercial standpoint
6. Convey McDonald's global supplier expectations, establish supplier performance criteria, and conduct formal supplier reviews.
7. Manage contracts with all vendors, including central vendors, import vendors, as well as the regional contracts of global vendors
8. Provide sign-off on all WO and PO with the supplier vendors
9. Responsible for publishing reference cost templates for different portfolio of restaurants and regions
10. Validate all CAR generated in the development group and gets a signoff from the development board.
11. Ensure optimal inventory for one rolling quarter in the warehouse & run Single Window on time Supply (SWOTS) process
12. Anticipate impact of construction projects on the field and develop measures to minimize field issues.
13. Prepares and recommends the standard budget for LHI & ESSD based on McDonald's standards and specifications.
14. Accountable for managing project inventories at warehouse