Assistant Manager - People Resources at McDonald's
Views:2560 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
McDonald's - Manager - Legal (8-12 yrs)
1. Provide inputs to GM - Legal or to the Senior Director - Legal on legal matters
2. Assist in preparation & monitoring of legal policies and procedures
3. Investigate potential instances of non-compliance as well as seek guidance from senior management to administer potential remediation
4. Perform legal due diligence on prospective partners, new business models or acquisitions and coordinate with top management for M&A related activities
5. Prepare, negotiate, vet and finalize all legal contracts (incl. lease, M&A, etc.), identify potential risks in contracts and provide recommendations to mitigate risk
6. File for IPR and investigate for any IPR violations
7. Provide support to global McDonald's Corp team on contract related matters
8. Jointly develop with HR representatives all employment contracts and practices; provide legal guidance on queries related to employment and complex legal transactions
9. Manage delivery of investigations on financial, technical/criminal infringements, grievances and complaints submitted by internal customers to collect relevant information and take disciplinary action as necessary
10. Maintain records and follows up on all cases filed against the company for recovery, declaration, writ petition etc.
11. Manage all litigation and pre-litigation legal notices
12. Create and update templates of regularly used legal documents for all functions. Keep all agreements, property papers and rights agreements, etc. including certified copies obtained from various authorities in safe custody
13. Execute legal documentation for new restaurant sites
14. Provide legal representation for Hardcastle Restaurant Private Ltd in all relevant interactions with site owners etc. along with Real Estate team.
15. Attend all key industry body meetings
16. Manage reporting requirements (legal issues, achievements, etc.) and submit them to senior management
17. Address irregularities and deficiencies pointed out in internal and external audits
18. Perform the role of a people manager for the department :
a. Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA's, conduct performance appraisal
b. Oversee team development and drive motivation levels of the team
c. Monitor team welfare, facilitate complaint resolution to manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets.