Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at McDonald's (Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:1807 Applications:357 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
McDonald's - General Manager - Legal - LLB (15-18 yrs)
McDonald's - General Manager - Legal
Job Description :
1. Responsible for defining the legal framework necessary to ensure that HRPL remains compliant with all legal requirements.
2. Interprets transaction-related legal statutes applicable to the company's business, leads all transaction legal work, and both does and oversees legal site signings/documentation processes for new restaurant openings.
3. Responsible for leading all litigation and adversarial matters, defining the legal framework necessary to ensure that HRPL remains as risk-free as possible. To this end, interprets litigation-related legal statutes applicable to the company's business and leads adversarial and litigation matters. Maintains and builds a strong and responsive network of external lawyers in different cities.
4. Writes the RE Legal site signings/documentation processes for new restaurant openings and also the processes for non-RE legal matters.
5. Is the monitor and custodian of Legal G&A expenditure under different heads.
6. Is a good people manager, an approachable and friendly - people person-, and demonstrates strong people development skills. Is able to carry a team along (whether within or outside of the Legal function) in difficult or challenging work situations.
7. Is strongly networked within the Company across different functions, as also with team members internally within the Legal function.
8. Is the monitor and custodian of Legal G&A expenditure under different heads.
Reporting to : HOD Legal & CS
Education : L.L.B Mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.