Assistant Manager - People Resources at McDonald's
Views:4729 Applications:802 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
McDonald's - General Manager/Lead - Brand Marketing (12-15 yrs)
Preferred Experience : Looking for candidates from FMCG/F&B/Pharma industry having experience in ATL Brand Marketing. Should have minimum 5 years of experience into People/Team Management.
Educational Qualifications: MBA (Marketing) from Tier 1 or reputed Tier 2 Institutes.
Job Summary : Responsible for driving the Annual 'brand' and promotional strategies, enable achievement of business objectives of sales and market share. Responsible for managing strategic partnerships / agency relationships to drive brand recognition and achieve business metrics.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
1. Provide necessary inputs for and own the responsibility for the Yearly plan for Brand Management Department.
2. Create a Brand Management plan for effectively promoting new product lines or channels of growth in consultation with Head- Marketing & Digital.
3. Lead the Brand Management team to build the McDonalds brand in line with the Brand Promise for customers, local communities, and employees
4. Lead the brand / project teams and play the role of a 'brand champion' across the market segments
5. Define customer segmentation guidelines, value proposition and approve promotion campaign strategy
6. Oversee branding and promotion initiatives and assess impact across products and channels
7. Lead the agencies/partners in the development, execution and on-going evaluation of all relevant aspects of the marketing strategy (e.g., promotion, research etc.) for the country
8. Partner with Strategic Planning function to understand key consumer insights and ensure integration of insights and trends in reviewing brand promotions and consumer engagement activities
9. Evaluate the results of branding initiatives, tactics and leverage brand audit results to adjust the marketing plan as needed to ensure that the annual marketing sales goal is met
10. Establish measures to drive incorporation of feedback from Regional Marketing teams on effectiveness of initiatives undertaken to promote brand acceptance and to meet customer expectation
11. Perform the role of a people manager for the department :
a. Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA's, conduct performance appraisal
b. Oversee team development and drive motivation levels of the team
c. Monitor team welfare, facilitate complaint resolution to manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational target