Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at McDonald's (Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:5796 Applications:1682 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:308
McDonald's - Category Lead (4-8 yrs)
Summary: Responsible for food & non-food supplier management. This includes achieving consistent and assured supply of the allotted portfolio of food, paper & operating supplies at world class quality and competitive prices to over 300 McDonalds restaurants. The role focuses on developing a self sufficient supplier system with enduring profitability.
1. Continually review supplier base and developments in the food industry and sets proactive plans in place to improve/enhance the supplier base to support McDonalds growth in the country
2. Manage supplier relationships in line with the McDonald's value systems and Code of Ethics and ensures fair play in all dealings with supplier partners
3. Assure continuous evaluation of distribution systems & supplier systems to ensure uninterrupted supply of food, packaging and operating supplies to all McDonalds restaurants in the allotted region
4. Understand the product portfolio in detail, assess each element of the supplier value chain with the product manager for potential risks to the market and ensure contingency plans are put in place, tested, and understood by all stake holders.
5. Work closely with product managers, market managers & marketing teams to understand and analyse consumption trends by market, supplier service levels and take proactive action to ensure product quality & service levels to the McDonald's stores in the market.
6. Work closely with the development teams to ensure supply chain support for seamless store openings.
7. Work closely with the marketing teams to ensure supply chain support for all regional and national promotions.
8. Maintain a strong liaison with market managers and product managers, conducts market visits, identifies market level opportunities on assured supply, costs & service levels.
9. Analyse store wise market P&Ls to identify opportunities by market and implements initiatives to optimise costs and improve efficiencies - Implements market level initiatives to improve FPD & controllable costs, service levels, assured supply & quality of products & services to the restaurants.
10. Implements systems & policies at local Distribution Centers (DCs) and supplier partners in compliance with McDonalds & local audit requirements for purchasing practices & processes.
11. Track changes in government policies for regions within markets, identify opportunities arising out of taxation, distribution efficiencies etc. and implement solutions in the regions within markets.
12. Is directly responsible for management of the operations of the DCs catering to the North & East market including smooth operations of the DCs, regular business reviews and performance management of the DCs, identify actions together with the DC to improve performance etc.
13. Work together with Real Estate and Operations teams and set up systems and processes for management of backend operations for all new store openings, new product launches, promotion campaigns etc. in the market.
14. Provide support to the Product Development team in terms of developing suppliers of new products.
15. Ensure timely delivery of products to the DC and the restaurants for all new product launches/promotions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.