Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at McDonalds (Hardcastle Restaurants Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:221 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
McDonald's - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Information Technology (3-4 yrs)
Assistant/Deputy Manager Information Technology
- To manage and maintain IT infrastructure for store. To coordinate with vendors and internal stakeholders for IT operations, development and services.
- Implement, maintain, upgrade & troubleshoot the IT infra, POS and other technical solutions
1. Implement and manage of IT Infra, POS and corporate application for HRPL.
2. Coordinate with McDonalds global, business users and technical team to meet business objectives.
3. SLA tracking and vendor management.
Bachelor's degree in Electronics/CS/IT or relevant field. Hands on experience in any of the mentioned technologies preferred:
- Networking, Server, Storage, Virtualization, Cloud, scripting. Prior experience in similar role, preferably in the Retail IT sector.
- Must have In-depth knowledge and understanding of the retail sector.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong customer focus.
- High degree of independence, initiative, responsibility and accountability, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, attention to details Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.