Human Relations Manager ( HRBP - National Sales & Non Sales HR Business Partner & TA Lead ) at McCormick & Company
Views:3026 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
McCormick & Company - Senior Product Development Technologist (5-10 yrs)
World's Flavour Leader
There's never been a more exciting time to be at McCormick. A respected global flavor leader with more than 12,000 employees and facilities in 27 countries, McCormick produces, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavorful products to the entire food industry.
In India, McCormick marries the rich legacy of the - Kohinoor- brand, closely associated with basmati, with the flavour leadership of the world's largest spice maker. The launch of our very own spice portfolio marks the first of more expanded offerings as a - Rice and Spice- brand for Indian consumers, catering to a growing demand for ready-to-cook recipe mixes and ready-to-eat products. Apart from growing consumer business, McCormick India also develops products and custom flavor solutions for our B2B customers through our modern manufacturing facility in Sonipat, Haryana. Strategic investments in R&D, infrastructure, and people capabilities to world-class standards are laying the path for a rapid expansion across both segments of the business.
McCormick in India is bold, committed and very hungry.
The Role :
- Develops and/or duplicates products as per assigned project brief and ensures that these products are suitable for manufacture and are stable throughout shelf life
- Prepares tentative and final product specifications for finished product for the approval of the Product Development Manager and Quality Assurance Manager. This includes ingredient statements, nutritional composition, labeling and packaging requirements where appropriate.
- Provides guidance support and training to other members of the Product Development Team.
- Provides technical support and advice to both internal and external customers.
- Liaises with cross functional teams in the development of vendor approval programs, material alternatives and Comprehensive Continuous Improvement.
- Supervises trials and initial commercial runs during new product commercialization for handover to production and Quality Assurance.
- Interacts with suppliers and ingredient consultants to keep abreast of new products and technologies. Participate in training for self-development.
- Provides Troubleshooting support to R&D and cross functional teams where required.
- Under the general direction of the Product Development Manager, the Senior Product Development Technologist plans and conducts investigative research relevant to product and/or process development. The Senior Product Development Technologist is responsible for ensuring that projects are completed within assigned priorities and has independence in the relevant scientific and technical approaches used. He/she may also be asked to provide technical direction and supervision of Product Development Technologists to achieve project objectives.
Experience: 5-10 Years
- Technical - Research & Development. Prior laboratory or food production experience desirable.
- Education - Food Technologist