McCain - National Channel Manager - Modern Trade (11-15 yrs)
Modern Trade forms a significant part of McCain India's business and has been growing at a fast pace over the past years. This role is of strategic importance to the business and requires ability to think strategic; develop the annual operating plan/commitment; ability to partner with cross functional teams to execute plans to grow the business exponentially.
- Develop Strategy and AOC for channel; partner with cross functional teams to Deliver strategy/plans.
- Develop optimized RTM for channel to ensure Best in class service levels at optimal cost; partner with regions, supply chain to execute plans.
- Manage - terms of Trade- with MT customers with win-win situation on customer expectations & McCain margin requirements
- Develop and lead the Joint Business planning process with Top customers ensuring commitment on volumes & agree activity plan to support the same
- Develop and lead a structured activity calendar plans in coordination with marketing team; ensure execution through regional team and KAMs
- Develop effective teams and organize them to achieve assigned business objectives.
- Supervise 3rd Party Project Management monitoring KPIs for excellence in execution to achieve operational, cost and business efficiency
- Influence and support regional teams to drive Modern Trade targets
- Leading a team of Key account managers to create a high performing and engaging team
- Develop/Re-assess channel KPIs; set KPIs/Measures/Standards and Review the same at a set frequency across stake holders.
Education : Must have MBA or equivalent
Related Work Experience (Internal to the organization or external) :
- Experience of managed MT and Cash n Carry channels/customers in FMCG company.
- Experience in Traditional trade operations in FMCG company, At least an ASM stint is a must
- Lead a team of people
- Worked with cross functional teams
- Team Handling Profile