McCain - Manager - Talent Acquisition (7-10 yrs)
McCain - Manager - Talent Acquisition
- Role entails driving the Talent Acquisition strategy across functions aggressively and to achieve desired outcomes in alignment with the business goals.
- Actively engage with Business Leadership teams to translate goals to talent needs and lead the process for attracting superior talent across functions.
- The position holder will be accountable for crafting sourcing strategies for various roles, from entry-level to executive-level positions.
- Incumbent should be able to ensure we provide an excellent candidate experience, while meeting our business goals and filling our vacancies to minimize loss of man-days
- Incumbent will also have to build a strong employer brand for our company so that we can develop strong talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs.
- The candidate will also be involved in a broader set of key initiatives, including managing employer branding initiatives, IJP and internal referral programs.
- The role is located in Delhi and reports to Regional HR Director IKSEAT
Roles and Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
- Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates
- Proactively identify and address hiring needs. Work closely with the Leadership team to plan the hiring needs
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures. Innovate on hiring practices by using new methods or channels.
- Promote diversity in the workplace and ensure recruiting strategies attract diverse candidates and achieve the diversity target in all the functions
- Oversee and improve overall candidate experience
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Organize recruitment events to establish a strong employer brand
- Manage all job descriptions ensuring they are high quality and accurate.
- Create clear policies and employee handbooks that explain company operations
- Act as an onboarding Ambassador to the McCain organization & owns the onboarding Process to ensure that welcome experience for new employees' is of great standards
- Gather and process paperwork, like contracts and non-disclosure agreements ensuring that the Employee Central HR system has all the required information for a new hire
- Address new hires' queries regarding their contracts, payroll and any other relevant question.
- Coordinate any pre-employment screenings and background checks as required
- Source candidates on social networks and niche platforms (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter), and develop talent pipelines for ongoing business requirements through various sources.
- The Talent Acquisition Manager will also assist in the recruitment process by sourcing potential hires on various channels including LinkedIn and other social media platforms and other screening tasks.
- Review and screen candidate resumes and applications using our Applicant Tracking System and any other TA Systems
- Coordinate interview process, and gather and provide feedback on candidate interviews while assisting the hiring manager on making a hiring decision
- Stay abreast with DE&I trends and benchmark DE&I initiatives with other Companies. Maintain a dashboard for DEI hiring and share the same with the Function Heads on monthly basis
- Responsible for conceptualising the Employer Branding roadmap for McCain Foods India and craft the strategies around it. Build employer brand via best talent acquisition strategies.
- Develop relationships with third-party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Position McCain as an employer of choice with identified campuses; ideate and innovate next level practices to distinguish the university relations program
Detailed Role Specifications :
- Ensures Talent - Where and When We Need It ; Designs and leverages integrated people strategies based on a holistic understanding of our diverse workforce; enabling the attraction, development and hiring of top talent.
- Enables Peak Organizational Performance ; Identifies the business need and shapes organizational solutions that drive sustainable outcomes.
- Drives Operational Excellence ; Reinforces global and standardized policies, processes, and system for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Builds Sustainable Relationships ; Establishes trust with stakeholders through proactive solution development, delivery against commitments, and honest, transparent communication.
- Agile and willing to learn and apply new approaches to remain competitive and to attract talent from the external market