McCain - Manager - Shopper Trade Marketing (4-10 yrs)
The position holder will be responsible for creating in store/trade activities, based on shopper insights- to increase conversion at point of purchase. He/she will initiate and stimulate the local trade/shopper level marketing actions across channels like traditional trade, key accounts and ecommerce along with the channel heads. A role that is responsible for
- Budgets for shopper activation/ visibility- in-store activation.
- Develops and executes framework of mapping shopper journey by channels and devising strategy to convert them into consumers at the decisive moment at the point of purchase.
- Responsible for training and development of promoters and merchandisers to execute the plans on ground.
Key Tasks and %age time spent:
- Local store marketing: Manage category captaincy- at store level- annual and monthly Budget and Creative Planning of marketing in store eg visibility, activation etc for MT and Traditional Trade (freezer and non-freezer ) Stores as well as managing all vendors for on ground execution of the same meeting both regional and monthly targets as set. Meeting the TAT of complete turnaround of local marketing projects as per the objectives set.
- Brand Event Management: Key Brand Events Planning in collaboration with brand team as well as managing execution end to end for the same eg. Ganesh Chaturthi
- MT Sampling: Leading the sampling efforts in MT through promoters and merchandisers/agency.
a. Evaluating the progress and sharing the efficacy of the same with extended team member. B. Annual planning and monthly management of the complete wet sampling operational and reporting cycle for MT.
c. Build and test/implement new concepts to build and establish Category eg Fry Station, Freezer on Wheels.
- In Store Activation: Conceptualizing and executing as per brand calendar initiatives all Modern Trade In Store Activation like Meets/Win Prizes Contests, On Spot gratification contests for IFF, MSM etc. Complete ownership of Artworks in line with marketing guidelines and other innovative ways to increase penetration and consumption.
- POSM: Responsible for end-to-end vendor development and deployment and execution of POSMs. Complete ownership of Artworks in line with marketing guidelines and other innovative ways to increase penetration and consumption.
- Co-coordinating and Executing Planned POSM Calendar as well as Developing
- Testing Innovative POSM for channels to deliver on Key Brand and Category Familiarization messages and then scaling up nationally
- Mass Sampling: Conceptualizing and Manage the 50+ Mass Sampling events set up across top 10 markets
- Merchandising: Develop and execute give aways and merchandising as required for all brand calendar initiatives
- Vendor Management: Procurement and on boarding as well as management of centralized and decentralized vendors for fabrication of POSM, Visibility, Merchandise etc. all feeding into the BTL Calendar
- Market Share Analysis and insight mining from Nielsen base- getting to implementation
- Collaborate with marketing & sales teams at HO and regional offices to support in execution of shopper marketing initiatives (aligned with channel and marketing team) in field.
- Partner with regional sales teams to understand ground issues/insights; develop & execute activation plans to deliver solutions.
- Partner with mktg and sales teams in developing & execution of innovation launches.
- Develop process for vendor selection, management and governance to optimize costs and deliver ROI.
- Track measure and review spends vs budgets.