McCain - Manager - Demand Planning (7-11 yrs)
The position holder will be expected to strengthen Demand Planning process for all BUs, Create demand sensing algorithms and related analytics towards Market initiatives, seasonality, trend analysis and lead automation for Demand mapping for India and affiliate Markets
Detailed Role Specifications :
Demand Forecasting :
- Generate rolling 18 months demand forecast basis sku mix and market trends
- Develop Product- market knowledge and trade insights
- Lead Demand mapping process at Regional and India level for high level of accuracies
- Map forward 5 year demand roadmap for all BUs on quarterly basis
- Demand Movement analysis and related analytics
- MAPE Accuracy and BIAS
Demand Management :
- Lead monthly Demand Reviews with respective business leads.
- Work with Sales on current month outlook/trends, executing gap closure plans.
- Launch plan for NPD and NCP and volume alignment
- Evaluate NPD/ NCP success efficacy and take corrective actions thereof
- Adjust Demand in line with MTD Run rate and highlight major deviations.
- Review weekly demand pattern in line with projections
- Customer Service % - Missed Cases
- On-time launch of NPD and NCPs
Demand Planning Automation & Process Automation :
- Lead APO development and deployment in partnership with GBS team
- Improvise demand forecasting process basis SKU- DC level demand movement
- Market benchmarking to identify process gaps and work towards improving the same
- Adopt and implement Best practices within the company for demand sensing
- Utilize DMS for trends and impact on sale forecast
- Develop and Automate working processes to various business requirements, time to time basis.
- MAPE Improvement % as compared to LY same month
Supply Continuity & SLOB Management :
- Align confirm Supply plan in line with BUs, and adjust the demand accordingly, in case of constraint supplies.
- Partner with supply planner to ensure zero stock outs
- Lead liquidation of SLOB skus with sales and marketing team
- Publish status on plan with Actual on regular basis and ensure no expiry of products
- Order Fill rate %
- SLOB as % of overall inventory value
- Must have: Post Graduation with specialization in Supply Chain/ Operations.
- Must have: 7-10 Years of Work Experience in FMCG/ Food/ Pharma
- Related Work Experience (Internal to the organization or external):
- Worked within the cross functional team.
- Experience of minimum 2 years in similar role
- Exposure to SAP_ APO/ IBP is a must